Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby girls chance :)

Hey Hey guys, it's Alyssa & Kaitlyn, here to inform you that we are (Hoping) to become Novella's Angel Tree Warrior!  As of right now she has $0.00 in her grant fund, so we are going to change that!  When we sign up for Angel Tree we will be given the ultimate goal of $1000.  We must try our hardest to get Novella's fund to $1,000 and hopefully above & beyond!    So come along side of us & help us accomplish this goal.  Novella needs a HUGE team of warriors  & you could join us and be one of her awesome warriors!  

Now let me add something, every time I type a post (I'm sure it's this way for Kaitlyn too.)  I'm always looking for "the right words"  or something that will catch your eye & give you the urge to help.  Always wanting to say something different then what everyone else says.   But truth is you're going to hear the "Same" things here about Novella that you will hear on any other orphan advocate blog,  we are gonna tell you about her need for a family, and about how the bigger grant fund she has the better chance she has at finding that family.  But I would like you to scroll down and look at her photo her eyes go straight to your heart,  they say "I'm to cute to waste away in a place where I'm not loved."   So I encourage you to stay a while & encourage us.  You may hear those same things over & over but hey!  I warned ya! :)   Be a part of  Baby Girls (Novella's) life, help us save her!





No comments:

Post a Comment